Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 07:55:02 -0400

This version has some big changes:

   - "characteristics" --> "properties" including changes to the document
   title and the XDR.
   - Update only handles unsolicited changes and RESPROP has modified to
   match.
   - You are not allowed to update properties you didn't mention at initial
   connection.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 8:11 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext
Revision:       03
Title:          RPC-over-RDMA Extension to Manage Transport Properties
Document date:  2016-09-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
rpcrdma-xcharext/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-
xcharext-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
rpcrdma-xcharext-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension RPC-over-RDMA Version Two.  The
   extension enables endpoints of an RPC-over-RDMA connection to
   exchange information which can be used to optimize message transfer.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat