Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 07:50:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-08-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings of Network File System
   (NFS) protocol versions to RPC-over-RDMA version 1, enabling the use
   of Direct Data Placement.  This document obsoletes RFC 5667.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:07:17 -0400

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13.txt
> Date: August 10, 2017 at 10:50:58 AM EDT
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 

Hello Spencer-

Revision -13 is ready to proceed with IESG LC.

--
Chuck Lever

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:09:51 -0500

Hi, Chuck,

> Revision -13 is ready to proceed with IESG LC.

I agree. I'm reaching for the button now.

This nit didn't stop me issuing Last Call on this draft, but to me, the new
text in

"An Upper Layer Binding specifies this agreement for one version or more
versions of one RPC program"

would be less clunky it read "one or more versions".

If that seems right, you can fold this into the next revision that you
submit.

And thanks for the quick turnaround.

Spencer

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:25:05 -0400

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi, Chuck,
> 
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Chuck Lever <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello Spencer-
> 
> This nit didn't stop me issuing Last Call on this draft, but to me, the new text in
> 
> "An Upper Layer Binding specifies this agreement for one version or more versions of one RPC program" 
> 

Oops. Will take care of that.

> If that seems right, you can fold this into the next revision that you submit. 
> 

--
Chuck Lever