Subject: [nfsv4] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 09:26:14 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-13: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This nit didn't stop me from putting the draft on a telechat agenda, but to me,
the new text in -13,

"An Upper Layer Binding specifies this agreement for one version or more
versions of one RPC program"

would be less clunky it read "one or more versions".

I know we talked about that on e-mail, so I'm just adding this to my Yes ballot
so *I* remember to check for it!