Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:38:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS version 4.0 Trunking Update
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   The location-related attribute in NFS version 4.0, fs_locations,
   informs clients about alternate locations of file systems.  An NFS
   version 4.0 client can use this information to handle migration and
   replication of server filesystems.  This document describes how an
   NFS version 4.0 client can additionally use this information to
   discover an NFS version 4.0 server's trunking capabilities.  This
   document updates RFC 7530.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:43:36 -0400

Hello NFSv4 chairs-

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-01.txt
> Date: July 16, 2018 at 2:38:32 PM EDT
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

My co-author and I believe this document is ready for WGLC.

--
Chuck Lever
[email-masked]