Subject: [Nfvrg] draft-krishnan-nfvrg-policy-based-rm-nfviaas-01

From: "fuqiao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:09:07 +0800

Hi, guys.

I have just read a draft about policy implementation in NFV. The link is as
follows.

I have some questions which I would like to discuss with the authors and
all.

I think this draft is mainly about the interface between congress and
celiometer in openstack to fulfill the task of policy observation.

I am confused since I think the interface work should be done in the
openstack community rather than in IETF. I wonder what are the authors plan
to discuss and work on in this area?

Thank you!

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-nfvrg-policy-based-rm-nfviaa
s/

Department of Network Technology

China Mobile Communication Corporation Research Institute

Name: Qiao Fu

Mobile: +86 159 0102 5951

E-mail: [email-masked]