Subject: [Nfvrg] Tutorials

From: "Haleplidis Evangelos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:36:14 +0300

Greetings to all,

(apologies for multiple copies if you're also in the sdn list)    

Having done a couple of NFV demos with ForCES, we think this is relative to
the list.

We have recently published a ForCES tutorial paper for those interested.

You can find the paper here:  <http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/COMST.2015.2439033>
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/COMST.2015.2439033

Also, in the IETF in Prague, we did an SDN tutorial while also providing a
view on NFV.

Here are also the links for the Prague tutorial: 

Slides:  <http://ietf.org/edu/tutorials/sdn-nfv-openflow-forces.pdf>
http://ietf.org/edu/tutorials/sdn-nfv-openflow-forces.pdf

Video:
<http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF93_SDN&
chapter=chapter_0>
http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF93_SDN&c
hapter=chapter_0 

Regards,

Evangelos.