Subject: [Nfvrg] Call for Presentation - Net-Centric 2018

From: Satoru Okamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:37:19 +0900

[Apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]
---------------------------------------
Call for Presentation Abstract Proposal is Now up at
http://www.isocore.com/2018/cfp.php

Submission due date is August 14, 2018!
Please submit your abstracts to cfp2018[at]isocore.com

Isocore's 2018 International Conference, the 21st Annual event on
new networking technologies will be held October 7-9, 2018, in
Washington DC area.
Please see at http://www.isocore.com/2018/

This year, the overarching themes of the conference will be on
Edge Clouds and Data Center Technologies, Machine Leaning for
Network Management & Optimization of Emerging Networks, Open Source
Platforms and Technologies, Virtualization and Network Automation
Technologies, SDN & NFV for Enterprise Networks, and Advanced
Programmable Hardware and Applications.

The conference Program Committee is soliciting presentation proposals
seeking original and unpublished work to continue the tradition
initiated by this conference in 1998 of covering cutting-edge topics.
Presentations addressing new technologies and operational experience
are solicited from network equipment vendors, service providers,
the research community, government agencies, and enterprise users.

Please submit your abstracts to [email-masked]
----------------------------------------

Satoru Okamoto, Keio University
Tom Tofigh, AT&T
Net-Centric 2018 TPC Co-chairs