Subject: [Nfvrg] CNSM 2018 : Call for participation

From: Abbas BRADAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:43:19 +0100

**

*CALL FOR PARTICIPATION*

*

CNSM 201814th International Conference on Network and Service Management

Rome, Italy, Nov. 5 - Nov. 9, 2018

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2018/

Conference program

This year we accepted 19 full papers out of 100 submissions. In addition 
to those there will be 15 mini conference papers and 21 short papers.

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2018/detailed-program.html

As you can see in besides the 6 technical tracks, the mini-conference on 
monday, and the short papers, the 2018 edition of the conferences will 
have 6 high profiles keynotes:

* Dr.-Ing. Johannes Springer (Connected Mobility, Deutsche Telekom)

* Clarence Filsfils, CISCO

* Inder Monga, Executive Director of Energy Sciences Network

* Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kellerer, Technical University of Munich

* Christian Jacquenet, Orange

* Dr. Chih-Lin I, China Mobile Chief Scientist

The conference will also feature a closing Distinguished expert panel 
and the following tutorials:

* Tutorial 1: Network Slicing: A holistic architectural approach, 
orchestration and management with applicability in mobile / fixed 
networks and clouds (Prof. Alex Galis) - November 5th Morning

* Tutorial 2: Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Enabling Technology 
for 5G (Faqir Zarrar Yousaf)  - November 5th Afternoon

* Tutorial 3: Blockchain and Smart Contracts – From Theory to Practice 
(Bruno Rodrigues, Roman Blum, Thomas Bocek, Burkhard Stiller) - November 
9th Full day

Last but not least, we’ll have two co-located workshops:

1st Workshop on Segment Routing and Service Function Chaining (SR+SFC 2018)

November 5th, 2018

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2018/srsfc2018.html

1st International Workshop on High-Precision Networks Operations and 
Control (HiPNet 2018)

November 9th, 2018

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2018/hipnet2018.html

Yours sincerely,

The CNSM 2018 TPC Co-chairs:

Roberto Riggio (FBK CREATE-NET, Italy)

Toufik Ahmed (LaBRI, University Bordeaux, Bordeaux INP France)

Taghrid Samak (Google, USA)

*

-- 
Dr. Abbas BRADAI
Associate professor / Maître de conférences

XLIM - University of Poitiers
Member of RESYST team
Bât SP2MI, 11 Bd Marie et Pierre
Curie, 86962 Chasseneuil Cedex,France
phone : +33 5 49 49 66 23
fax   : +33 5 49 49 65 70
email : [email-masked]