Subject: [NGO] new partial lock draft

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:35:57 +0200 (CEST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Partial Lock RPC for Netconf
	Author(s)	: B. Lengyel, M. Bjorklund
	Filename	: draft-lengyel-ngo-partial-lock-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-5-23
	
   The NETCONF protocol describes the lock and unlock operations that
   (un)lock an entire configuration datastore.  In some situations it is
   needed to lock only a part of a configuration datastore.  This draft
   proposes a capability based extension to the NETCONF protocol to
   allow this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lengyel-ngo-partial-lock-00.txt

/martin

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo