Subject: [NGO] Thursday Adhoc Discussion on Requirements for Modelling Netconf Content

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:19:03 -0500

Hi

There is a proposal for an adhoc meeting Thursday at 9 am for those
interested in starting to capture the requirements for the framework for
defining NETCONF content.

I propose we meet at 9am at the message board and then proceed from
there.

I would also propose that in this first session we focus on
understanding and capturing the requirements and defer prioritizing and
pruning for a second pass. 

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo