Subject: [NGO] WG adoption of draft-lengyel-ngo-partial-lock-01.txt

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:04:28 +0100

Judging from feedback given at last month's IETF meeting, the NETCONF
WG has adopted this draft as a basis for its work under the charter
item:

    1. Fine-grain locking: The base NETCONF protocol only provides a
       lock for the entire configuration datastore, which is not
       deemed to meet important operational and security
       requirements. The NETCONF working group will produce a
       standards-track RFC specifying a mechanism for fine-grain
       locking of the NETCONF configuration datastore.

Discussion of this document should continue on the
<[email-masked]> mailing list.

Balasz, feel free to submit the next version of the document as
draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00.txt.
-- 
Simon.

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo