Subject: [NGO] WG adoption of draft-badra-tls-netconf-04.txt

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:04:44 +0100

Judging from feedback given at last month's IETF meeting, the NETCONF
WG has adopted this draft as a basis for its work under the charter
item:

    4. NETCONF over TLS - based on implementation experience there is
       a need for a standards track document to define NETCONF over
       TLS as an optional transport for NETCONF

Discussion of this document should continue on the
<[email-masked]> mailing list.

Mohamad, feel free to submit the next version of the document as
draft-ietf-netconf-tls-00.txt.
-- 
Simon.

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo

---

From: Badra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 00:05:05 +0100

Dear Simon,

I submitted the document as you suggested (
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-00.txt).

Comments are welcome.
Best regards,
Badra