Subject: [NGO] Schematron reference

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:50:17 -0400

Hi,

The proposed charter suggests a mapping to RNG plus Schematron. I went
to locate a book on Schematron and found only one, published by ISO,
at $123.00 or CHF120.

Is the Schematron standard available for free? 

I don't think it reasonable to require every IETF reviewer to put down
$123 before they can review a Netconf data model proposal. Nor do I
think it reasonable to require every data model writer to have to pay
this fee. This makes me question using DSDL for Netconf.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo