Subject: Re: [NGO] I-D Action:draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt

From: Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:43:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

this is the -01 update of the Kalua draft extended with 
the examples for DHCP/DHCP augmentation and Partial 
Lock and two tables showing how Kalua meets the 
RCDML requirements and the use cases for for SMI 
and MIB Modules discussed in the NGO maillist.

Cheers, 
Mehmet 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title           : Kalua - A Data Modeling Language for NETCONF
    Author(s)       : B. Linowski, et al.
    Filename        : draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt
    Pages           : 153
    Date            : 2008-03-11

This document specifies a Data Modeling Language (Kalua DML), which
is designed to be used as a specification language for the payload of
the IETF NETCONF protocol [RFC4741] as well as to specify other
management related data models.  The Kalua DML aims to fit the
requirements specified in draft-linowski-netconf-dml-requirements
[Linowski] and supports most of the requirements in RCDML [RCDML].

Comments can be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails jetzt einfach von unterwegs.
www.yahoo.de/go

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo