Subject: [NGO] Free PDF of Schematron and other DSDL specs

From: "Rohan Mahy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:06:49 -0700

Hi Folks,

To get the free PDF of the Schematron spec, go to http://dsdl.org,
scroll down to "Public Documents" and click on the link "Final Draft
International Standard" next to 3 - Rule-based validation -
Schematron.  For the truly lazy, the spec itself is here:
http://dsdl.org/0524.pdf

All the other DSDL specs are likewise available in the Public
Documents section of the dsdl.org home page.

A number of tutorials for schematron are available.  I listed several
of these references in draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-01.txt:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-01

I am not subscribed to this list, so please cc me or email me directly
for more questions about Relax NG, Schematron or other parts of DSDL.

thanks,
-rohan
_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo

---

From: "Rohan Mahy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:12:16 -0700

Hi Folks,

  A number of tutorials for schematron are available.  I listed several
  of these references in Section 5 of draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-01.txt:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahy-canmod-dsdl-01#section-5

  thanks,
  -rohan

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:51:49 +0200

Hi,

this "short cut" PDF by Eric van dr Vlist is also quite useful and costs
only $10:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527716/index.html

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C