Subject: [NGO] FW: I-D Action:draft-iab-ip-config-02.txt

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:49:28 -0400

Hi,

I strongly recommend people working on defining netconf and netconf
data models read this "principles" advice from the IAB. It contains
some very important considerations for making configuration operate
properly.

I think this document might actually be very useful explaining to APPS
area personnel why data modeling for configuration is different from
data modeling for other use cases.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-ip-config-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Principles of Internet Host Configuration
	Author(s)       : B. Aboba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iab-ip-config-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-03-15

This document describes principles of Internet host configuration.
It covers issues relating to configuration of Internet layer
parameters, as well as parameters affecting higher layer protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ip-config-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo