Subject: [NGO] I support this charter

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:20:19 -0400

I support this charter. 

I am NOT a member of any of the design teams that have made proposals
for a Netconf data modeling language. I did help craft the charter.

I represent a company that is implementing Netconf in their product
code, and the product engineers want to see a data modeling language
they can use to develop models of devices and services that need to be
configured.

I believe this work is important and that this charter lays out a
reasonable set of deliverables.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo