Subject: [Nsis-imp] GIMPS error messages

From: "Hancock, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:49:04 +0100

dear all,

Chris and I (well, actually he did all the work...) have created a
set of error messages for GIMPS, as well as an updated Error TLV
format for carrying them.

The information is currently visible at:
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/nsis-ntlp-issues/issue48

People might like to take a look and see if their favourite error
condition is covered. The intention is to incorporate this information
into the next GIMPS version.

Robert H.

PS for implementors coming to Paris where we interop test -06, there
is an interesting question of whether to generate -06 errors or -07
errors. Actually, this question is somewhat Zen-like, since no -06
error codes were ever defined, and the TLV format for -07 is 
different anyway. Our current plan is to send -07 error messages -
assuming of course that the need arises :-))

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp