Subject: [Nsis-imp] Release of an NSIS implementation

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:37:48 +0200

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the availability of an NSIS suite release 
0.1, currently consisting of GIMPS-06 I-D and a Ping Tool "NSLP"-01, 
implemented under a Linux PC platform.
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/

Cheers,
Xiaoming

Acknowledgements
===================================================================
Special thanks to all community members who contributed ideas, 
reported problems, provided assitance, and have helped us greatly to 
reach the status of this release.

For further information
===================================================================
Questions, enquiries, comments, please kindly report to the 
following mailing list:
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp