Subject: [Nsis-imp] NSIS/NTLP Interoperability Testing Announcement

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:22:46 +0200

Dear all,

Just to be reminded:

         Announcement of the NSIS/NTLP Interoperability Testing
                 July 28th to July 30th, Paris, France

The European IST MOME project in collaboration with the IST Euro Lab
project invites you to participate in the NSIS/NTLP interoperability
testing event.

Location

The event will be located on the IETF venue at Le Palais des Congrès
De Paris (2, Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris Cedex 17 France).
The event will take place from July 28th to July 30th 2005 from 9am
to 6pm in the rooms 332M/333M. The testing will start July 28th at 1pm
so that the morning can be used for setup of the equipment.

Event Scope

Testing the interoperability of NSIS Transport Layer Protocol
(NTLP) implementations of different implementers. Note that
testing of NSLPs is out of scope of this event.

Implementations of the NTLP must be in conformance to
draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-06.txt.

A description of the test cases will be provided before the event.

Registration and Non-disclosure agreement

It is required to register in advance to participate in the event and
registration of companies implementing the NTLP is accepted only.
Watchers only are not allowed.

Please register online at <http://www.terena.nl/events/?eventID=152>.
You will receive a confirmation email after completing the registration
process.

Each company participating in the event must sign and return a
non-disclose agreement (NDA) in advance. The NDA is available here
<http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/MOME_Interop_NDA.pdf>.
Please return it in advance either per fax or mail to:
NEC Europe Ltd.
Network Laboratories Europe
Attn.: Martin Stiemerling
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36
69115 Heidelberg
Germany
Fax: +49 6221 905 11 55

Further information

This event will be co-located with other interoperability testing
events for measurement protocols such as:

 IPFIX
 OWAMP
 PSAMP
 NETFLOW(v9)
 NETCONF

Further information about the IST projects is available here
MOME:      <http://www.ist-mome.org/>
Euro Labs: <http://www.ist-eurolabs.org/>

Feel free to contact me for any questions.

With best regards

    Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories [email-masked]
PGP Key at:        http://www.stiemerling.org/stiemerling_nec.gpg
WWW: http://www.netlab.nec.de

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp