Subject: [Nsis-imp] Bugfix-Release of NSIS implementation (v0.1.1)

From: "Christian Dickmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:22:25 +0200

Hi all,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the NSIS suite 
release 0.1.1, currently implementing GIMPS-06 I-D and the Ping Tool
"NSLP"-01, running on the Linux.

http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/

The new version contains a lot of bugfixes, including:
- Improved support of the message formats
- Improved message validation
- Improved message processing
- A lot of small bugfixes

In addition, the new version contains a script to create TLS cerificates
and a section in the README file on how to use TLS.

The new release of the NSIS implementation is accompanied by a new release
of our Ethereal dissector. It now supports draft 06 and contains a lot of 
bugfixes and extensions. The new conversation tracking allows to dissect 
sessions using any TCP port. You will find both releases at the URL provided

above.

Christian Dickmann
University of Goettingen

Acknowledgements
==============================================================
Thanks to all community members who contributed ideas, reported 
problems, provided assitance, and have helped us greatly to 
reach the status of this release.

For further information
===================================================================
Questions, enquiries, comments, please kindly report to the 
following mailing list:
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp