Subject: [NSIS] Tentative agenda for NSIS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:54:04 +0200

Next Steps in Signaling - IETF 53

TUESDAY, March 19, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Sessions

Agenda bashing - John Loughney 10 min

Requirements for QoS Signaling Protocols - Markus Brunner 45 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-00.txt

Issues on NSIS QoS Signalling Requirements - David Partain 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-partain-nsis-requirements-00.txt

NSIS Scope Recommendations - Tricci So - 5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-nsis-scope-00.txt

NSIS QoS Signaling Requirements from a Multi-access Wireless Perspective - Gabor Fudor - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-reqts-cellular-netwks-00.txt

QoS signaling requirements, interfaces and architecture - Sven Van Den Bosch - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-buchli-nsis-req-00.txt

NSIS Framework Issues - Robert Handcock 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-framework-00.txt

Discussion - all - 30 min

Next Steps - all - 20 min

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis