Subject: [NSIS] 5.5.10 requirement (Section 5.5.10)

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:27:22 +0100

Hi Marcus 

Another requirement that I have problems with:

Requirement: "QoS conformance specification" in Section 5.5.10
I do not know what it means when you say that the initiator 
should be able to indicate how faithfully the QoS provided by the network
should conform to that requested.

This might be useful only when the QoS information is used
by certain specific entities, such proxies and centralised resource managers.
However, it is very complex and requires un-scalable solutions 
when it will have to be supported by simple nodes (routers).
 
Maybe a MAY in the text will solve the problem that I have!

best Regards,
Georgios

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis