Subject: [NSIS] Updated NSIS Interim Meeting Plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:42:44 +0300

Nokia Research Center, Helsinki Finland

Tuesday May 21st 10 AM to 4 PM
Wednesday May 22nd 9 AM to 4 PM
Thursday May 23rd 9 AM to 12 Noon

Tuesday AM
==========
9  AM  coffee

10 AM Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP
	(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-02.txt)

11 AM Requirements for QoS Signaling Protocols
	(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-01.txt)

12 AM Lunch

1 PM  Requirements for QoS Signaling Protocols cont
	(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-01.txt)

3 PM  Security requirements & analysis

Wednesday AM
============
9 AM  RSVP Proxy
	(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rsvp-proxy-03.txt)

10 AM Applicability of "Specification of the Null Service Type - RFC 2997"
	Applicability of "A Framework For IntServ Operation Over Diffserv Networks - RFC 2998"

12 AM Lunch

1 PM Two-plane and Three-tier QoS Framework for Mobile IPv6 Networks
	(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kan-qos-framework-00.txt)

1:30 PM Towards a Framework for QoS Signaling in the Internet
	(http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-framework-00.txt)

2:00 PM Localized RSVP
	(http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/papers/draft-manner-lrsvp-00.txt)

2:30 PM Framework for edge to edge QoS signaling 
	(http://standards.ericsson.net/partain/documents/draft-westberg-nsis-edge-edge-framework-00.txt)

3:00 PM Relationship of Context Transfer to NSIS
	(http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-03.txt)

3:30 PM discussion of Framework issues

Thursday
========
9 AM Framework summary

10 AM Analysis of the Resource Reservation Protocol
	(to be submitted)

11 PM "Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions"
   	(http://standards.ericsson.net/partain/documents/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-01.txt)

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis