Subject: [NSIS] new draft (draft-westberg-nsis-edge-edge-framework-00.txt)

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:47:11 +0200

Hi all,

I have submitted the following to the I-D folks:

   Title     : Framework for Edge-to-Edge NSIS Signaling
   Author(s) : L. Westberg, et al
   Filename  : draft-westberg-nsis-edge-edge-framework-00.txt
   Pages     : 26
   Date      : February 2002

This draft describes a framework for NSIS QoS signaling in
edge to edge networks. The main goal is to provide a skeleton
for lightweight edge to edge NSIS signaling in a network. This
skeleton would be used as input to the NSIS "Framework signaling
architecture".

For the impatient, you'll find the draft at:

http://standards.ericsson.net/partain/documents/draft-westberg-nsis-edge-edge-framework-00.txt

It should show up in the I-D repository soon.

Cheers,

David

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis