Subject: [NSIS] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-rfc-editor-author-lists-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:35:16 +0300

Hi all,

I suggest that everyone read the following document, as it will shortly
become 'official' IETF policy.  This will be enforced, additionally, I
do agree with the document.

If folks have some issues on the document, my suggestion is for you to send
the comments to the authors & to the IESG.

best regards,
John

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RFC Editor Guidelines on Author Lists
	Author(s)	: J. Reynolds, B. Braden
	Filename	: draft-rfc-editor-author-lists-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 09-May-02
	
This memo presents a new set of guidelines to govern lists of
authors on RFC documents.  It is intended to counteract a recent
tendency towards author list inflation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-editor-author-lists-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rfc-editor-author-lists-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis