Subject: [NSIS] ADV: Harvest lots of Target Email addresses quickly !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:51:33 +0800

Want
To Harvest A Lot Of Target Email
Addresses In A Very Short Time?

Target Email Extractor is  a
powerful  Email  Software that  harvests Target Email
Addresses from search engines, any specified starting URLs , including cgi
, asp pages etc.

It Quickly and automatically
search and spider from search engine, any specified starting URLs to find
and extract e-mail addresses

Powerful targeting ability. Only extract the specific email addresses
that directly related to your business.

Integrated with 18 top popular search engines: Yahoo, Google, MSN,
AOL

Fast Search Ability. Nearly can find thousands of e-mail addresses in
an hour, allowing up to 500 simultaneous search threads!

Helpful for anyone for internet Email marketing purposes.

Free version updates.

Click The Following Link To Download This
Program:

Download Site
1

Download Site
2
¡¡If  you can not download this program ,  please
copy the following link into your URL , and then click " Enter" on your
Computer Keyboard.

Here is the
download links:

http://www.wldinfo.com/download/email/ESE.zip

http://bestsoft.3322.org/onlinedown/ESE.zip

Disclaimer:
We are strongly against continuously sending
unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special
mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to
overlook list management and removal services. This is not unsolicited
email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this
link http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl
. Auto Email Removal Company. Ref#
01222263545
This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant
with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the
California Business and Professions Code. We have provided the subject
line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial
advertisement for persons over 18yrs old.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis