Subject: [NSIS] New draft version - NSIS Threats

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:44:31 +0200

Dear all, 

I have submitted a new version of the NSIS Threat draft. 
The draft contains a list of threats applicable to NSIS.
 
You will also find a copy of the draft at following URL:
http://www.ersue.de/nsis/draft-tschofenig-nsis-threats-01.txt

Your comments are welcome!

Ciao 
Hannes

=======================================================================

Abstract 

   As the work in the NSIS working has begun to describe requirements 
   and the framework people started thinking about possible security 
   implication. This document should provide a starting point for the 
   discussion at the NSIS working group mailing list regarding the 
   security issues that have to be addressed by a protocol or within 
   the framework. This document does not describe vulnerabilities of a 
   particular protocol or threats of published NSIS framework 
   proposals. This memo is furthermore meant to create awareness for 
   security issues within the NSIS group. Security requirements related 
   to the threat scenarios are described in [1].

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis