Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS Agenda

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:27:44 +0200

Hi John

Regarding
"=Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-02.txt
"
We got comments on the NSIS intrim meeting and we updated the draft according to the comments.
Moreover, Hannes has contributed with new text!

Therefore, I would very much appreciate if you can keep it fro presentation!

Best Regards,
Georgios

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 2:23 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS Agenda

Hi all,

Please note that it is expected that folks have read the drafts listed below before the meeting.  Therefore, there will be no presentation of the drafts - just a discussion on the open issues.

Additionally, as we are dangerously overbooked, we may need to drop some of the drafts from our agenda.  Drafts without prior discussion on the mailing list are the first to be dropped from the agenda.

John

NSIS IETF 54 Agenda
===================
MONDAY, July 15, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Session

Agenda Bashing and Status Report - 15 minutes

Requirements - 30 minutes

 NSIS Requirements 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-02.txt

 NSIS Threats & Security requirements 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-threats-01.txt

 NSIS Resilience 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandenbosch-nsis-resilience-00.txt

Framework - 60 minutes
 
 Next Steps in Signaling: A Framework Proposal 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-fw-00.txt

 2 Level Signaling Architecture 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-00.txt

 Framework Structure for QoS Signaling 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kan-qos-framework-00.txt

 A Framework for Bi-Directional QoS Signaling 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-nsis-framework-00.txt

Analysis - 30 minutes

 Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-02.txt

 On path and off path signaling for NSIS	
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schelen-nsis-opopsig-00.txt

 RSVP Security Properties 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

 Analysis on RSVP Regarding Multicast 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-rsvp-multicast-analysis-00.txt

Next Steps - 15 minutes

Other

 Middlebox Signaling in a NSIS framework 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-nsis-mbox-fmwk-00.txt

 Consideration of RSVP-TE Extension for Metro Network 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-metro-signaling-00.txt

 The Features of IPv6 Signaling  
 http://opticalip.icu.ac.kr/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-02.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis