Subject: [NSIS] Framework Next Steps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:48:32 +0300

Hi all,

At the Yokohama meeting, there seemed to be consensus to make the following document:

Next Steps in Signaling: A Framework Proposal 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-fw-00.txt 

a WG draft - with Robert Hancock, after comments from Bob Braden & Melinda Shore.  
I'd also suggest that other draft authors submit specific text into the document, 
if they feel this is needed.  This is not a promise, however, that the text will
be accepted.

Assuming no WG objections, I propose to ask Robert to update the draft & check with
our ADs about making this a WG document.

Thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:16:04 -0400

John,

	Who is the actual editor of this draft, as there as several
co-authors listed. I take it as per the usual rules, we should send text to
the WG list as well as to the editor, for its inclusion into the draft?

Sharif.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Monday, July 29, 2002 2:49 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	[NSIS] Framework Next Steps

Hi all,

At the Yokohama meeting, there seemed to be consensus to make the following
document:

a WG draft - with Robert Hancock, after comments from Bob Braden & Melinda
Shore.  
I'd also suggest that other draft authors submit specific text into the
document, 
if they feel this is needed.  This is not a promise, however, that the text
will
be accepted.

Assuming no WG objections, I propose to ask Robert to update the draft &
check with
our ADs about making this a WG document.

Thanks,
John