Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:46:21 +0300

Hi all,

Thus far, I've been able to fit the NSIS agenda to look like this.  Please let
me know if I have missed anything.

John

NSIS IETF 54 Agenda
===================
MONDAY, July 15, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Session

Agenda Bashing and Status Report - 15 minutes

Requirements - 30 minutes

 NSIS Requirements 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-02.txt

 NSIS Threats & Security requirements 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-threats-01.txt

 NSIS Resilience 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandenbosch-nsis-resilience-00.txt

Framework - 60 minutes

 Next Steps in Signaling: A Framework Proposal 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-fw-00.txt

 2 Level Signaling Architecture 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-00.txt

 Framework Structure for QoS Signaling 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kan-qos-framework-00.txt

 A Framework for Bi-Directional QoS Signaling 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-nsis-framework-00.txt

Analysis - 30 minutes

 Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-02.txt

 On path and off path signaling for NSIS	
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schelen-nsis-opopsig-00.txt

 RSVP Security Properties 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

 Analysis on RSVP Regarding Multicast 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-rsvp-multicast-analysis-00.txt

Next Steps - 15 minutes

Other

 Middlebox Signaling in a NSIS framework 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-nsis-mbox-fmwk-00.txt

 Consideration of RSVP-TE Extension for Metro Network 
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-metro-signaling-00.txt

 The Features of IPv6 Signaling  
 http://opticalip.icu.ac.kr/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-02.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis