Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Last Call: Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:44:02 +0300

Hi all,

There seems to be a small adminisrative mixup on this draft.  This draft has
passed WG last call in Mobile IP.  HOwever, the Mobile IP chairs & the Area
Directors have requested that the NSIS WG review this before publication as
an Informational RFC.  

I did announce an NSIS WG Last Call on this, but there was some confusion 
about this.

So, I ask the WG to review this draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-03.txt

Please send your comments to the NSIS mailing list by October 1st.  As this has
passed Mobile IP WG last call, I do not forsee major changes to document, but
the WG should just serve as a double check to ensure the requirements are 
reasonable.

thanks,
John
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis