Subject: [NSIS] Help needed

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:55:40 -0400

Hi,

	I need help on an urgent question regarding authenticated access to
a world-wide web site, and would be grateful for any responses/pointers. I
know the question is out of scope of this list, but I am hoping that someone
may know the answer.

I am contructing a personal web-site, using Netscape Communicator/Composer
tools. Part of this requires authenticated access to a region on the
website, i.e. when one click a certain link, a dialog box should come up
requesting username& password. The user has to register for this beforehand.
Only if the username& password are verified, the user is allowed access,
otherwise access will be denied.

Could someone please help how this can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Sharif.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis