Subject: RE: [NSIS] draft-brunner-nsis-rsvp2-00.txt

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:45:20 +0200

Hi 

Actually, I also like the concepts presented in this draft
(draft-brunner-nsis-rsvp2-00.txt)
since they are similar with the concepts that we have presented 
some months ago in our draft entitled:
"A Proposal for RSVPv2" and located at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westberg-proposal-for-rsvpv2-00.txt

We have got a comment from Melinda on this draft related to the 
separation of the protocol in two levels. We are working on this
and we will submit  a new version end of the next week.
The new version of our draft will include the two level concept 
presented in the draft-braden-2level-signaling-00.txt.
Our draft will also contain solutions for intra-domain and inter-domain
signalling.

Best regards,
Georgios

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: dinsdag 15 oktober 2002 9:52
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] draft-brunner-nsis-rsvp2-00.txt

Hi all,

The following draft I found very interesting and suggest the WG
read and comment on it:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-nsis-rsvp2-00.txt

I'm not sure if we are yet ready to go into details of protocol 
design, so I am suggesting that chapters 1 through 4 are the most
interesting parts at the present.

br,
John
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis