Subject: [NSIS] NSIS WG Secretary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:05:48 +0300

Hi all,

It has been suggested by some that WGs might want to utilize the notion
of the WG secretary as discussed in RFC 2518:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2418.txt?number=2418

6.2. WG Secretary

   Taking minutes and editing working group documents often is performed
   by a specifically-designated participant or set of participants.  In
   this role, the Secretary's job is to record WG decisions, rather than
   to perform basic specification.

What this means is that someone (possibly more than one) would be appointed
WG secretary (duely noted on the NSIS WG page at ietf.org) who would
be responsible for mintues, jabber logs, issue tracking, etc.  I would not
expect that the secretary would do all this by his/her self, but be responsible
for making sure that these are done.

Does anyone disapprove of the idea of WG secretary?  If so, why?  If someone
is interested in this position, please contact me off-list.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis