Subject: RE: [NSIS] Next steps for the analysis document

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:32:01 +0300

Hi all,

> 2) Add a short review of SICAP, a protocol similar to BGRP? (See Helena
> Rute Sofia's email on July 16th 2003) (SICAP description July 17th 2003)
> 
> 3) What about adding an RMD evaluation? Or any other text? (see Georgios'
> email on July 17 2003) (some discussions July 17th -> July 22nd, Sep 5)

I prefer to have some people, other than the backers of these protocols, to 
speak up on behalf of their inclusion into the analysis document.  If noone 
else in the WG is interested in these protocols, then it seems that there
is no interest in these protocols.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:43:51 +0200

Hi John

We have had discussed the provided RMD text within the WG.
There was also a consensus on this afterwards.
Thus for RMD, your request  is fulfilled.

Best regards,
Georgios

---

From: "Thanh Tra LUU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:12:40 +0200

hi Geogios,

I am really interested in this draft. For me, it is the first one which
proposes a complete and concrete stateless signaling application in the NSIS
WG. Moreover, the QoS-NSLP is the "most important" application in NSIS.

Nary Tra
ENST, Paris

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:43:30 +0200

Hi John

As I already mentioned we have had a discussion on this draft on the NSIS
mailing list.

Moreover, below you can also find someone that is interested in it.
Moreover,  the authors
of the QoS-NSLP draft are also interested in the RMD concept.

Therefore, I would very much appreciate if it will be included in the NSIS
analysis draft.

best Regards,
Georgios

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thanh Tra LUU" <[email-masked]>
To: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Next steps for the analysis document

> > > I prefer to have some people, other than the backers of these
protocols,
> > to