Subject: [NSIS] Analysis draft version -03 changes

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:54:25 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

The new version of the analysis document was submitted in time. Here is
the list of changes done for the -03 version. I'll now try to go through
the whole document with time and see whether there is something that still
needs more work.

If I don't find, and neither anyone else, major issues, my only question 
for the meeting in Minneapolis will be

"To keep or not to keep the Appendix about RSVP vs. NSIS Requirements"

If there are other issues, like missing protocols or subjective text, let 
me know. The summary needs more work, but that shouldn't be an issue for 
the Minneapolis meeting itself.

Regards,
Jukka

- Changed the "Michael Welzl" reference to:

Michael Welzl organized a special session "ABR to the Internet" in SCI
2001, and gathered some inputs for requesting an "ABR to the Internet"
BOF in IETF#51, which was intended to introduce explicit rate feedback
related mechanisms for the Internet (e2e, edge2edge) but failed because
of "missing community interest".

- The link ("His continued efforts are documented at
http://www.welzl.at/ptp.") was not added because I couldn't find anything 
relevant from the given web page.

- Issue 1 about what to do with the Appendix: nothing was done (=kept)
since there was no input from the list.

- Added the proposed texts about inter-domain issues, nanely SICAP and 
DARIS.

- Issue 7, added a reference that shows the performance of YESSIR in
Section 6.2.1. The reference was actually mentioned in the
references-list, but not in the text.

- Added a reference to Tenet

- Splitted the references into Normative and Non-Normative

- Added a summary (soft of)

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis