Subject: [NSIS] radius/qos question

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:00:16 +0200

hi dave, 

in the meeting minutes i recorded a small comment on radius and qos
authorization: 

"
Dave: People often want to envelope authorization. Radius is no tightly
synchronized to provide this functionality ; COPS is. 
"

could you provide more details on your thoughts about the relationship
between radius/qos vs. cops/qos? 

thanks in advance. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:03:34 +0200

hi hannes,

you will find some answers to your question in this document: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3127.txt?number=3127

but take it cautiously: it dates back to 2001 and time went by 
meanwhile, especially concerning COPS...

thanks,
yacine