Subject: [NSIS] FW: Do you know about: IETF TOOLS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:54:38 +0300

Goto http://tools.ietf.org

If you want to see nits or diffs for any I-D in your WG, you can find
them on the IETF Tools Page too!
If you got to WG status pages, you get to:

    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/

>From there you can go to your (or any) WG.
See for example:

    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hubmib/

You can click on dependencies and get to:

    http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/ietf/deps/viz/hubmib.pdf

Of you can click on document draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib and you get
to:

    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hubmib/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib/

from there you can see the file itself, any nits (ID-checklist) that
were found, the diff bnetween all the versions etc.

Very usefull information for authors, WG chairs, WG reviewers actually
for everyone!

Not sure everyone is really aware of it.
Bert

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis