Subject: [NSIS] possible NSLP-07 text inconsistency

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:33:23 -0500

from section 3.2.7:

"Note that the dependency indicated by
    session binding is purely informative in nature and does not
    automatically trigger any action in a QNE.  However, a QNE may use
    the information for local resource optimisation or to tear down
    reservations that are no longer useful."

Saying something is "purely informative" means it is *not* used to do 
anything with, and that's not what the next sentence says (in which this 
information may be used to do something with).

I recommend removing the word "purely", as the binding information is not 
solely used informationally.

I also recomment in the last sentence the "may" become "MAY", as well as 
changing the last word "useful" to "in use".

cheers,
James

                                 *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis