Subject: [NSIS] Diameter QoS Draft: Issue #12

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:28:33 +0100

Hi John, 

currently the draft does not describe a potential interworking between
Diameter Credit Control and the Diameter QoS application. 

This issue is document in issue#12: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-qos/issue12

Do you have a suggestion whether a description is useful or even
necessary? If we need to provide some text do you have some suggestions?

Ciao
Hannes

Ps: Note that the interworking with Diameter CC was also discussed in
issue #15 (see http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-qos/issue15)
regarding the support for volume based charging. Currently, the draft
only discusses time-based charging.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis