Subject: [NSIS] QoS NSLP - The Next Steps

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:02:38 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

Here are my proposed updated to the QoS NSLP. Once we (me, Andy, and 
Georgios) get these written, we would call a new WGLC.

- Remove the Ack-mechanism (& retransmissions, slew handling?)

- Section 5 needs clarifications

- Section about use of GIST interface needs updates/clarifications

- How do we use the Router Alert? With IPv4 single RAO, IPv6 may have 
  different values, e.g. allowing levels of aggregation. This should be 
  decoupled anyway from the QoS NSLP?

- Aggregation marking must be clarified

- Re-routing description needs some more work

- INFO_SPEC has some unnecessary things, and it is a bit unclear how QSPEC 
  processing can inform about error situations

- IANA considerations must be updated

- Need to define what to do if a transient/intermediate domain does not 
  guarantee/support a certain QoS parameter

Regards,
Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis