Subject: [NSIS] Proxy mode for QoS NSLP?

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:24:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Since the NAT/FW NSLP provides a so-called "proxy mode" for supporting 
non-NSIS correspondent nodes, should the QoS NSLP also have this feature? 

In the NF work, the local edge NAT/FW may be the "problem", and if the CN
does not "talk NSIS", we still need to get e.g. holes open on the edge
firewall. Similarly, for QoS the local network may be the bottleneck, and
without support from the CN, we would still like to have QoS at least 
locally.

Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:23:58 -0400

Hi Jukka,
Hi QoS folks,

In my review mails about the NATFW NSLP I also came across these type of 
questions. I will post them again (each in separate mails).

Ciao
Hannes