Subject: RE: [NSIS] Re: Updated IETF#65 Meeting Minutes

From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:01:33 -0400

Hi, Hannes and all:

With respect to QSPEC and Y.1541-QoSM drafts, comments were inter-related.
You probably have not noticed it. Let me explain as follows:

1.      QSPEC draft must NOT contain any extensions of Y.1541 parameters. It
must be a "generic" QSPEC draft. Any extensions of Y.1541 is done here is
INCOMPLETE as you can see the other draft.

2.      The Y.1541-QoSM draft should be the only draft that MUST take care
of all extensions of all parameters of QSPEC.

3.      Similar is the case should be for the DiffServ network. 

Best regards,

Radhika

------------------------------------------------------

* Y.1541 QoSM

-------------

Slides are available at: 

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/nsis-8.ppt
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/nsis-8.ppt> 

- Jerry Ash: No updates;

Completed WGLC, but had no comments, 

so probably not 'successfully compeleted WGLC'. 

May need revisions based on QoS NSLP and QSpec discussions.

- Hannes: Reviewed the document and it looks good, 

and only some small fixes are needed.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:02:35 +0200

Hi Roy,

I went through the QSPEC and the Y.1541-QoSM meeting minutes again and 
have to state that they are correct.

None of the issues listed below have been mentioned during the meeting.

Ciao
Hannes

Roy, Radhika R. wrote:
> Hi, Hannes and all:
> 
> With respect to QSPEC and Y.1541-QoSM drafts, comments were 
> inter-related. You probably have not noticed it. Let me explain as follows:
> 
> 1.      QSPEC draft must NOT contain any extensions of Y.1541 
> parameters. It must be a "generic" QSPEC draft. Any extensions of Y.1541 
> is done here is INCOMPLETE as you can see the other draft.
> 
> 2.      The Y.1541-QoSM draft should be the only draft that MUST take 
> care of all extensions of all parameters of QSPEC.
>