Subject: [NSIS] IETF#65 Meeting Minutes

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:59:30 +0200

Hi all,

here is a first attempt for compiling the meeting minutes:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/minutes/nsis.txt

I have only received the meeting minutes by Paulo Mendes and hence they 
are still incomplete. Thanks Paulo for writing the meeting minutes and 
for sending them to me quickly. I am still waiting for Andrew to send me 
something.

Please help us to
* verify whether the summary for each presentation reflects your 
conclusion from the meeting (and provide text)
* verify whether the slides are up-to-date

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:01:22 +0200

I forgot something:

Roland acted as as Jabber scribe. Here is the log:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2006-03-23.html

Thanks Roland.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I will double-check the Jabber-Log with the meeting minutes.

---

From: Andrew McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:28:56 +0100

> for sending them to me quickly. I am still waiting for Andrew to send me 

You're not spam filtering out my e-mail are you. :-) I've sent them to 
you twice - the first time was within minutes of the session ending. If 
you still haven't got them, my raw notes can be found at:
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/~adm/nsis-notes-ietf65.txt

(-:

regards,
Andy