Subject: RE: [NSIS] Re: Updated IETF#65 Meeting Minutes

From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:31:57 -0400

Hi, Hannes:

I dot NOT know what you exactly mean "during" the meeting. What I am saying
is this: I sent these comments in the NSIS mailing list BEFORE the meeting
as I could NOT attend the meeting.

In any even, please add these comments of mine NOW as a complete package of
IETF #65 meeting.

Best regards,

Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:03 PM
To: Roy, Radhika R.
Cc: NSIS
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Re: Updated IETF#65 Meeting Minutes

Hi Roy,

I went through the QSPEC and the Y.1541-QoSM meeting minutes again and 

have to state that they are correct.

None of the issues listed below have been mentioned during the meeting.

Ciao

Hannes

Roy, Radhika R. wrote:

> Hi, Hannes and all:

> With respect to QSPEC and Y.1541-QoSM drafts, comments were 

> inter-related. You probably have not noticed it. Let me explain as
follows:

> 1.      QSPEC draft must NOT contain any extensions of Y.1541 

> parameters. It must be a "generic" QSPEC draft. Any extensions of Y.1541 

> is done here is INCOMPLETE as you can see the other draft.

> 2.      The Y.1541-QoSM draft should be the only draft that MUST take 

> care of all extensions of all parameters of QSPEC.

> 3.      Similar is the case should be for the DiffServ network.

> Best regards,

> Radhika

> ------------------------------------------------------

> * Y.1541 QoSM

> -------------

> Slides are available at:

> http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/nsis-8.ppt
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/nsis-8.ppt> 

> - Jerry Ash: No updates;

> Completed WGLC, but had no comments,

> so probably not 'successfully compeleted WGLC'.

> May need revisions based on QoS NSLP and QSpec discussions.

> - Hannes: Reviewed the document and it looks good,

> and only some small fixes are needed.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:44:30 +0200

Hi Roy,

I am secretary of the working group already for some time and I do the 
same stuff every time. Discussions during the working group session are 
included in the meeting minutes. Comments posted on Jabber are already 
covered in the jabber log. I use the Jabber log file sometimes to 
improve the meeting minutes (if the minute taker gave a presentation at 
that time, was sleeping, gave comments on the mike, etc. ).

I do not provide a summary of the meeting nor do I capture discussions 
outside the NSIS WG session.

Your comment was sent to the mailing list already and does not need to 
be added to the meeting minutes. Your WGLC comments will surely be 
captured with an upcomming draft update.

Ciao
Hannes

Roy, Radhika R. wrote:
> Hi, Hannes:
> 
> I dot NOT know what you exactly mean "during" the meeting. What I am 
> saying is this: I sent these comments in the NSIS mailing list BEFORE 
> the meeting as I could NOT attend the meeting.
> 
> In any even, please add these comments of mine NOW as a complete package 
> of IETF #65 meeting.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Radhika
> 
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]