Subject: [NSIS] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:08:25 +0300

Here are the Internet cut-off dates for the next IETF.  If you have any
drafts that you think should be WG drafts (not individual submissions),
please notify me, as these need special approval.

thanks,
John 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext [email-masked] 
>[mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 02 June, 2006 07:00
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th 
>IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada 
>
>
>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 66th 
>IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada:
>
>June 19th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by 
>Monday, June 19th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial 
>submissions with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must 
>be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be 
>processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate 
>receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, June 12th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>June 26th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and 
>higher) Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be 
>submitted by Monday, June 26th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their 
>respective cutoff dates will not be made available in the 
>Internet-Drafts directory or announced until on or after 
>Monday, July 10th at 9:00 AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting 
>resumes.  Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have 
>any questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other 
>significant dates for the 66th IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis