Subject: [NSIS] WGLC on QoS NSLP

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:28:39 +0300

Hi all,

Jukka has submitted the QoS NSLP draft.  It should be released today.
Until it is announced, you can find a copy of it here:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/papers/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-11.t
xt

The WGLC will run until July 7th.  After that, Jukka can summarize all
issues and we will discuss them at the next IETF meeting in Montreal.

Jukka, do you have a diff file or a summary of the changes made?

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:59:26 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

The wdiff tool does not like changes in section headings, so below is a
page-by-page diff. It's not as nice as what wdiff produces, but shows the
main things. 

There were a lot of editorial fixes and some text was re-arranged, many
clarifications, but not that many technical changes. Some of the main
technical things were removal of the peer ack-feature, fixes in the error
codes, added error source identifier coding, add a new flag to RESERVE,
etc.

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-11-from-0.diff.html

Jukka