Subject: [NSIS] NSIS next steps

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:40:23 +0300

Hi all,

Below is a cut & paste (with slight editing) from
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/ showing the individual drafts that are
active for NSIS.

I believe that we have had interest in at least the Partly De-coupled
Signaling, Controlled Load QoS Model & the Meeting NSLP work.  These are
(at least) the intial set of drafts that we would be considering to add
to the charter after we complete our milestones.  Some of these may
require us to modify our current charter.

I'd like the working group to comment on the drafts, indicating what is
your priority for completing.  If there are items that you feel are not
a priority, please let me know.

We will talk more about this in Montreal.

thanks,

John

draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt>  -00
2006-03-01 14:53  

draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-04.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-04.txt>
-04 new 2006-06-28 21:21  

draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-03.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-03.txt>
-03 new 2006-06-28 21:19  

draft-fu-nsis-diagnostics-nslp-01.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fu-nsis-diagnostics-nslp-01.txt>
-01 2006-03-16 02:07  

draft-fu-nsis-qos-nslp-statemachine-04.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fu-nsis-qos-nslp-statemachine-04.tx
t>  -04 new 2006-06-28 21:00  

draft-hancock-nsis-pds-problem-03.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-hancock-nsis-pds-problem-03.txt>
-03 2006-03-09 02:07  

draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-04.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledloa
d-04.txt>  -04 new 2006-06-26 20:25  

draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt>  -02
2006-03-16 02:07  

draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt>  -01
2006-06-22 19:55  

draft-pashalidis-nsis-gimps-nattraversal-03.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-pashalidis-nsis-gimps-nattraversal-
03.txt>  -03 new 2006-06-26 18:41  

draft-stiemerling-nsis-mrm-patterns-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-stiemerling-nsis-mrm-patterns-00.tx
t>  -00 2006-06-20 20:22  

draft-thiruvengadam-nsis-mip6-fw-04.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-thiruvengadam-nsis-mip6-fw-04.txt>
-04 new 2006-06-29 17:47  

draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt>  -00
2006-02-22 17:15  

draft-tschofenig-nsis-gist-security-01.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-tschofenig-nsis-gist-security-01.tx
t>  -01 new 2006-06-28 20:58  

draft-werner-nsis-natfw-nslp-statemachine-03.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-werner-nsis-natfw-nslp-statemachine
-03.txt>  -03 new 2006-06-28 19:41  

draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt>
-02 new 2006-06-26 13:56  

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:49:06 +0200

Hi John
 
Please note that the following QoS model draft shows how the Partly
De-coupled Signaling can be applied:
 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt>
draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt  
 
It will therefore be good to consider to add also the above draft 
to the charter after we complete our current milestones
 
Best Regards,
Georgios

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: vrijdag 30 juni 2006 7:40
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] NSIS next steps

Hi all,

Below is a cut & paste (with slight editing) from
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/ showing the individual drafts that are active
for NSIS.

I believe that we have had interest in at least the Partly De-coupled
Signaling, Controlled Load QoS Model & the Meeting NSLP work.  These are (at
least) the intial set of drafts that we would be considering to add to the
charter after we complete our milestones.  Some of these may require us to
modify our current charter.

I'd like the working group to comment on the drafts, indicating what is your
priority for completing.  If there are items that you feel are not a
priority, please let me know.

thanks,

John

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt>
draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt -00 2006-03-01 14:53  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-04.txt>
draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-04.txt -04 new 2006-06-28 21:21  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-03.txt>
draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-03.txt -03 new 2006-06-28 21:19  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fu-nsis-diagnostics-nslp-01.txt>
draft-fu-nsis-diagnostics-nslp-01.txt -01 2006-03-16 02:07  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-fu-nsis-qos-nslp-statemachine-04.txt>
draft-fu-nsis-qos-nslp-statemachine-04.txt -04 new 2006-06-28 21:00  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-hancock-nsis-pds-problem-03.txt>
draft-hancock-nsis-pds-problem-03.txt -03 2006-03-09 02:07  

<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-04
.txt> draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-04.txt -04 new 2006-06-26
20:25  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt>
draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt -02 2006-03-16 02:07  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt>
draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-01.txt -01 2006-06-22 19:55  

<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-pashalidis-nsis-gimps-nattraversal-03.t
xt> draft-pashalidis-nsis-gimps-nattraversal-03.txt -03 new 2006-06-26 18:41

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-stiemerling-nsis-mrm-patterns-00.txt>
draft-stiemerling-nsis-mrm-patterns-00.txt -00 2006-06-20 20:22  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-thiruvengadam-nsis-mip6-fw-04.txt>
draft-thiruvengadam-nsis-mip6-fw-04.txt -04 new 2006-06-29 17:47  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt>
draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt -00 2006-02-22 17:15  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-tschofenig-nsis-gist-security-01.txt>
draft-tschofenig-nsis-gist-security-01.txt -01 new 2006-06-28 20:58  

<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-werner-nsis-natfw-nslp-statemachine-03.
txt> draft-werner-nsis-natfw-nslp-statemachine-03.txt -03 new 2006-06-28
19:41  

 <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nsis/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt>
draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-02.txt -02 new 2006-06-26 13:56