Subject: [NSIS] Revised WGLC on RMD & new WGLC on Y1541

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:44:07 +0300

Hi all,

RMD is currently in WGLC, but as it is dependent on the QoS NSLP & QoS
Template document,
I will need to push back the WGLC on it.  The WGLC will runn until July
20th, just in case
there are any issues on either the QoS NSLP or QoS Template document.

Feel free to review it now, though.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-07.txt

This draft is also ready for WGLC:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-02.txt

and I will also start WGLC, going until July 20th.  Again, send comments
early.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis