Subject: [NSIS] [Fwd: [Dime] Diameter QoS Dinner]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:18:27 +0200

Hi all,

NSIS, TSVWG, RADEXT WG members might also be interested in the Diameter 
Quality of Service dinner.

We plan to meet at the registration desk at 19:30 after the Welcome 
Reception on Sunday. See my previous mail:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg00401.html

Please let me know if you plan to show up.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Dime] Diameter QoS Dinner
Date: 	Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:14:39 +0200
From: 	Tschofenig, Hannes <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi all,

it would be good to meet Diameter QoS interested folks at the next IETF
for a discussion about possible next steps before the DIME session.

The DIME WG session will be on***** MONDAY, July 10, 2006** *
*1740-1840 Afternoon Session III*
Room 519B       APP     _widex_
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/widex-charter.html>   Widget
Description Exchange Service WG
Room 520ABC     INT     _softwire_
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/softwire-charter.html>
Softwires WG
Room 519A       IRTF    NMRG    Network Management Research Group
Charter
*Room 513C-F     OPS     **_dime_*
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dime-charter.html>*    Diameter
Maintenance and Extensions WG
*Room 520DEF     RAI     rtpsec  Securing the Real-time Transport
Protocol BOF
Room 513B       SEC     _sasl_
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sasl-charter.html>    Simple
Authentication and Security Layer WG
Room 518AB      TSV     _tsvwg_
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/tsvwg-charter.html>   Transport Area
Working Group WG
_https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=66_ 

Hence, there is only time after the Welcome Reception on Sunday. My
proposal would be to meet  at the registration desk at 19:30.

Please send me a mail if you are interested.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis