Subject: [NSIS] QSPEC1: Relationship between the QoS NSLP and the RMF

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:55:21 +0100

Dear all,

I'm going to send some emails about QSPEC issues that have or have  
not reached consensus.

I believe we have reached consensus for this item QSPEC1. If not,  
please object now.

- There is text required in the QoS NSLP about the relationship  
between the QoS NSLP and the RMF, i.e., how can the RMF trigger  
actions of the QoS NSLP. For instance, that the RMF can trigger a  
RESERVE.

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited |
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL |
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis