Subject: [NSIS] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:35:01 -0500

FYI.

Also, if you have a topic or draft you want to discuss in Chicago,
please let us know.

Martin & John 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext [email-masked] 
>[mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 07 June, 2007 21:00
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th 
>IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA 
>
>
>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 69th 
>IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA:
>
>July 2nd: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
>Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by 
>Monday, July 2nd at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial 
>submissions with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must 
>be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be 
>processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate 
>receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, June 25th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>July 9th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and 
>higher) Internet-Draft Submissions 
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be 
>submitted by Monday, July 9th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their 
>respective cutoff dates will not be made available in the 
>Internet-Drafts directory or announced until on or after 
>Monday, July 23rd at 9:00 AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting 
>resumes.  Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have 
>any questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other 
>significant dates for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis