Subject: [NSIS] NSIS in Mobile Environment

From: "斌斌王" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:27:09 +0800

Hi All,

I want to use the NSIS signaling to guarantee the QoS of SIP Phone in Mobile
IPv6 Environments.  However,  after  Mobile node  (MN) moves to the foreign
networks, how to trigger the NSIS set up a new signaling state path along
the optimization path? which component is responsible to trigger this
procedure?

For the mobility event is transparent to our specific application (sip
phone).  I am confused. And I don't know which component (or which layer in
the protocol stack) should be responsible to trigger the new NSIS signaling
setup procedure after mobility.

B.R.

Wang
2007-06-07

-- 
Wang.bupt
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis