Subject: [NSIS] Call for consensus draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt as WG document?

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:14:45 +0200

Hi all,

Some time ago, John wrote the draft draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt  
discussing the extensibility of NSIS.

It has been discussed on the mailing list, plus during the IETF  
meetings and it seems to be a good shape to become a WG document.

Therefore, I would like to propose draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt  
becoming a WG draft by now.

This requires consensus of WG to do so.

Please send your opinion on whether you like to see draft-loughney- 
nsis-ext-02.txt as WG document or not to the NSIS mailing list by no  
later than Oct 4th 5pm PST.

Thanks,

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:14:47 +0200

Hi Martin
 
I think that the draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt is very important for 
the extensibility of NSIS and therefore
it should, in my opinion, become a NSIS WG draft!
 
Best regards,
Georgios

________________________________

	From: Martin Stiemerling [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: donderdag 27 september 2007 17:15
	To: nsis
	Subject: [NSIS] Call for consensus draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt as
WGdocument?

	Hi all, 

	Please send your opinion on whether you like to see
draft-loughney-nsis-ext-02.txt as WG document or not to the NSIS mailing
list by no later than Oct 4th 5pm PST.

	Thanks,

	Martin