Subject: [NSIS] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-01.txt]

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:05:46 +0200

Subject: I-D Action:draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing Method (EST-MRM) for the General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Bless
	Filename        : draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-08

The standard operation of the General Internet Signaling Transport
(GIST) Protocol uses a path-coupled message routing method (PC-MRM)
to find nodes interested in signaling message exchanges.  This
specification proposes an Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing
Method (EST-MRM) in order to allow sending of signaling messages to
explicit targets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis