Subject: [NSIS] Mailing List

From: okan okay bey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

How can i quit the mailing list? thanks

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:43:43 +0200

> How can i quit the mailing list? thanks

Follow this link that is in the footer of all email messages:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------