Subject: [NSIS] Errata 976 for RFC 4230

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:36:53 +0000

The errata 976 for RFC 4230 (http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=976) seems to be correct:

Section 3.2 says:

   The sending system needs to maintain the following attributes in such
   a security association [1]:

      [...]

      o  Latest sequence number (received with this key identifier)
                                 ^^^^^^^^

It should say:

   The sending system needs to maintain the following attributes in such
   a security association [1]:

     [...]

      o  Latest sequence number (sent with this key identifier)
                                 ^^^^

Any objection to the proposed fix?

The proposed action for this errata is "Hold for Document Update"

Please send any comment to the nsis list until Feb 23 COB PT.

 Martin

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014