Subject: [ntpwg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-03

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:20:18 +0100

Hello,

This new revision includes the comments we received on the previous
version of the draft.

I like to ask the opinion of the group and the chairs on going to last
call with this draft.

Regards

Benoit

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-03.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Benoit Lourdelet and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:   draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt

Revision:   03

Title:            Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6

Creation_date:    2009-03-06

WG ID:            ntp

Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:

The NTP Server Option for DHCPv6 provides NTP (Network Time Protocol
version 4) configuration information to DHCPv6 hosts.

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ntp.org/mailman/listinfo/ntpwg