Subject: [ntpwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-00.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 09:41:37 -0400

All,
     This draft is a simple extraction of Appendix B from RFC 1305 meant
to capture the mode 6 commands. Tim Plunkett gets most of the credit for
pulling the content together a few years. ago.

     Feedback is quite welcome, especially if there are mode 6 commands
that have been developed that are not included in the draft.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-00.txt
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 06:39:02 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Professor David L. Mills <[email-masked]>, Brian Haberman
<[email-masked]>, David L. Mills <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Haberman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds
Revision:	00
Title:		Control Messages Protocol for Use with Network Time Protocol
Version 4
Document date:	2016-05-16
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haberman-ntpwg-mode-6-cmds-00

Abstract:
   This document describes the structure of the control messages used
   with the Network Time Protocol.  These control messages can be used
   to monitor and control the Network Time Protocol application running
   on any IP network attached computer.  The information in this
   document was originally described in Appendix B of RFC 1305.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg