Subject: [ntpwg] NTP WG F2F Security Interim, 14 Oct 2016, Boston University

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:56:16 +0000

Folks,

The NTP working group will have a face to face meeting on:

Date and Time: Friday, 14 October 2016 from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT (2:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC). 
Location: Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA (exact room will be supplied with agenda). 

This meeting will be a continuation of the efforts of the NTS WGLC design team.  A more detailed agenda will follow in advance of the meeting. The objective is to have a concrete proposal for Network Time Security in advance of the next IETF meeting. 

Additional information will be announced on the NTP WG mailing list. 

Regards,
Karen O'Donoghue
_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg

---

From: Sharon Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 11:16:03 -0400

All, Aanchal and I are hosting the meeting at Boston University.

The meeting will be held at room 180 in the Hariri Institute at the Math
and Computer Science Building, 111 Cummington St, Boston, MA 02215. This
building has many entrances, so make sure you enter from a door that says
"Math and Computer Science".

Lunch will be provided.

For those looking for somewhere nearby to stay, the Commonwealth Hotel is
close and fantastic, and the Hotel Buckminster is close but less fantastic
(and cheaper).

http://www.hotelcommonwealth.com/
http://www.bostonhotelbuckminster.com/

Those who need need a parking pass, send me a direct email and I'll arrange
it for you.

See you soon in Boston.

Sharon

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This meeting will be a continuation of the efforts of the NTS WGLC design
> team.  A more detailed agenda will follow in advance of the meeting. The
> objective is to have a concrete proposal for Network Time Security in
> advance of the next IETF meeting.
>

-- 
Sharon Goldberg
Computer Science, Boston University
http://www.cs.bu.edu/~goldbe
_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg