Subject: [Ntp] [NTP] REPEAT: Please state a position on NTS advancement (part of: WGLC for draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:52:28 +0200

Hello all,

this is just to echo and re-emphasize the request(s) for position 
statements regarding the document draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp.
I am aware that some, but not all, of you have already gone "on record" 
with a position statement.
Anyone who hasn't yet done so (or who feels that they could do it more 
explicitly): please do.

It would be the most productive (and the most helpful to us editors and 
the WG co-chairs) to have an explicit overall position statement from as 
many people in the group as possible.
Ideally (one can wish, right?) very clearly along the lines of either
- "Yes, advance"        (potentially: "after [list of resolvable issues] 
has been dealt with")
- "No, do not advance"  (bonus: "because I have insurmountable objections 
against [list of major issues]")

Best regards and have a good weekend,
Kristof