Subject: [Ntp] Network Time Protocol (ntp) WG Virtual Meeting: 2017-09-29

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:57:15 -0700

The Network Time Protocol (ntp) and Timing over IP Connection and 
Transfer of Clock (tictoc) Working Groups will hold a joint virtual 
interim meeting on 2017-09-29 from 15:30 to 17:00 UTC.

Agenda:
1. WGLC comment resolution and way forward for MAC update for NTP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mac/

2. WGLC comment resolution and way forward for NTS for NTP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

3. NTP Extension fields
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields/

4. NTP Control messages
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/

5. NTP Data minimization
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization/

6. WGLC for YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588v2
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

7. IEEE 1588 Enterprise Profile
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/

8. Not on the agenda today but not forgotten
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

9. AOB

Information about remote participation:

Topic: IETF NTP/TICTOC virtual interim meeting
Time: Sep 29, 2017 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/801443999

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,801443999# or +16699006833,,801443999#
Or Telephone：
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 801 443 999
International numbers available: https://isoc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=2VfBY-IRsneP459hjV21v7Mo2WyW2grJ

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323:
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
202.177.207.158 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
Meeting ID: 801 443 999

SIP: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>