Subject: [Ntp] NTP WG virtual interim - Thursday, 30 Sept 2018 @ 1600 UTC

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 20:50:38 +0000

Folks,

The NTP working group will have a virtual interim meeting on Thursday 30 September 2018 @ 1600 UTC (0900 PDT, 1200 EDT, 1800 CEST).
The meeting is scheduled for 1.5 hours.

The very drafty agenda is below. Please send any additional comments or requests to Dieter and me.
Please note that current working group work items will take priority as we try to make progress.

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing

2.  TICTOC quick document status (documents we hopefully won’t need to discuss)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

3. NTP quick document status (documents we hopefully won’t need to discuss)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mac
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model

4. NTS for NTP (pending updated draft)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

5. NTP Data Minimization (results from WGLC)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization

6. Additional possible agenda items depending on status and updates…
Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps
NTP Interleaved Modes
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
REFIDs
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates
NTP Correction Field
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field
Additional Extension Field Proposals
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-mac-last-ef/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid/

7.  DTLS email thread

8.  AOB

The meeting will be held on Zoom. You can join via the link or by calling in using the provided phone numbers.
The connection details are below.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/124594504

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,124594504#  or +16699006833,,124594504#
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
        US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 124 594 504
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cniX8R086

Regards,
Karen and Dieter

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 21:06:30 +0000

Folks,

My original note got the date wrong… here is the correct version… the meeting is 30 August … in two weeks… 

The NTP working group will have a virtual interim meeting on Thursday 30 August 2018 @ 1600 UTC (0900 PDT, 1200 EDT, 1800 CEST). 
The meeting is scheduled for 1.5 hours. 

7.  DTLS email thread

8.  AOB 

Or iPhone one-tap :

Regards,
Karen and Dieter

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:34:20 +0000

Folks,

Just a reminder that this call starts in roughly 30 minutes. 

Karen

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:06 PM, Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Folks,
>