Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2018 08:31:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NTP Client Data Minimization
        Authors         : Daniel Fox Franke
                          Aanchal Malhotra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-02

Abstract:
   This memo proposes backward-compatible updates to the Network Time
   Protocol to strip unnecessary identifying information from client
   requests and to improve resilience against blind spoofing of
   unauthenticated server responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/