Subject: [Ntp] Reminder: NTP WG meeting @ IETF 103

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 05:03:52 +0000

Folks,

Our meeting is scheduled for tomorrow here at IETF 103…
Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 16:10 - 18:10 UTC+7 (9:10 - 11:10 UTC)

I’ve copied the draft agenda below. Please note, it has already been tweaked several times and may change again. The most current version can be found on datatracker and is linked from several locations including the ntp wg meetings page (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ntp/meetings/), the ietf 103 agenda (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/), and the materials page (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/materials/). 

For those of you who plan to participate remotely: 
https://ietf103.conf.meetecho.com/

General Remote Participation Notes and Instructions: 
https://ietf.org/how/meetings/103/remote/

I am only currently aware of one person who has made arrangements to participate remotely, if you plan to present slides remotely, please contact Dieter or me real soon now… 

Regards,
Karen

CURRENT DRAFT AGENDA
======================

NTP WG Meeting
IETF 103 - Bangkok
Marriott Marquis Queen's Park 
Location: Boromphimarn 1/2
Date:     Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 16:10 - 18:10 UTC+7 (9:10 - 11:10 UTC)
Chairs:   Karen O'Donoghue, Dieter Sibold
AD:       Suresh Krishnan 
Presentation materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/session/ntp
===============================================================================
(remote participation via meetecho)

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min) 
    Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2.  TICTOC WG status (Chairs, 5 min)
    YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588-2008
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang
    IEEE 1588 Enterprise Profile
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

3.  NTP WG status (Chairs, 5 min)
    Message Authentication Code for the Network Time Protocol
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mac
    Control Messages Protocol for Use with NTPv4
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds
    NTP Data Minimization 
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization

4.  Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps (Tal Mizrahi, 10 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps
  
5.  NTS for NTP (draft -14) (Sibold, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

6.  NTS Implementations and Interoperability Testing (10 min) 
	NTF's NTS Implementation (Welty)
	Any other updates? 
	Interop Testing plans

7.  A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for the NTPv4 (Schiff, 15 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos

8.  Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices (Chairs, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp

9.  Leapsecond List Maintenance (Chairs, 5 min)
       https://www.ietf.org/timezones/data/leap-seconds.list
   
10.  NTP Interleaved Modes (Miroslav Lichvar, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes
 
11. On Implementing Time (Aanchal Malhotra, 10 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-01 

12. Network Time Protocol REFID Updates (Chairs, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates

13. NTP Correction Field (Lichvar, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field
    
14. NTPv4 Short Extension Fields (Lichvar, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00 

15.  A YANG Data Model for NTP (Chairs, 5 min)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model
   
16. Additional Extension Field Proposals (Chairs, 10 min) 
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-mac-last-ef/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid/

17. AOB (5 min)

18. Wrap Up (5 min)