Subject: [Ntp] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-ntp-mac-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:17:38 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ntp-mac-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mac/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 4: It seems like Intel's New Instruction Set either needs a citation or
needs to be removed as a specific example unless it's expected to continue to
be a meaningful example for as long as this document remains in force.

Section 6: "NIST document" seems like it should have a more descriptive title

Section 9.1: The link to the NIST document is broken.