Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:41:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices
        Authors         : Denis Reilly
                          Harlan Stenn
                          Dieter Sibold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is one of the oldest protocols on the
   Internet and has been widely used since its initial publication.
   This document is a collection of Best Practices for general operation
   of NTP servers and clients on the Internet.  It includes
   recommendations for stable, accurate and secure operation of NTP
   infrastructure.  This document is targeted at NTP version 4 as
   described in RFC 5905.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Denis Reilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:44:38 +0000

All,

Karen and I squashed a few nits regarding the citation of informative and obsolete RFC's in this revision that I forgot in the last one. There were no changes to content from V9 to V10.
Sorry for the late change.

--
Denis Reilly  |  Technical Lead  |  [email-masked]  (585)321-5837

-----Original Message-----
From: ntp <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-10.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
ntp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp
ATTENTION: This email came from an external source.
Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.