Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:02:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices
        Authors         : Denis Reilly
                          Harlan Stenn
                          Dieter Sibold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-12-12

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is one of the oldest protocols on the
   Internet and has been widely used since its initial publication.
   This document is a collection of Best Practices for general operation
   of NTP servers and clients on the Internet.  It includes
   recommendations for stable, accurate and secure operation of NTP
   infrastructure.  This document is targeted at NTP version 4 as
   described in RFC 5905.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Denis Reilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:12:08 +0000

Hello,

Thanks to all of you on this list who have reviewed and commented on the NTP BCP document.
Here is the latest version, incorporating all of your feedback.

Best Regards,

--
Denis Reilly  |  Technical Lead  |  [email-masked]  (585)321-5837

-----Original Message-----
From: ntp <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
ntp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp
ATTENTION: This email came from an external source.
Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.