Subject: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:11:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices
        Authors         : Denis Reilly
                          Harlan Stenn
                          Dieter Sibold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-12.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-01-25

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is one of the oldest protocols on the
   Internet and has been widely used since its initial publication.
   This document is a collection of Best Practices for general operation
   of NTP servers and clients on the Internet.  It includes
   recommendations for stable, accurate and secure operation of NTP
   infrastructure.  This document is targeted at NTP version 4 as
   described in RFC 5905.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/