Subject: [Ntp] Call for adoption: draft-schiff-ntp-chronos

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:37:10 +0000

Folks,

This is the official call for adoption for the following document: 

A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for the Network Time Protocol Version 4
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos/

Please reply with your opinion on whether or not the working group should adopt this document including your willingness to review and contribute. 

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Daniel Franke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:28:25 -0400

I support adoption of this draft, but I think Experimental might be a
more appropriate intended status.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:37 AM Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> ntp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:13:54 +0200

I support adoption of the draft as well.
>From reading the guidelines on choosing Experimental versus Informational 
as intended status, I agree that a discussion should be had, and would 
lean towards Experimental myself.

Best regards,
Kristof

Von:    "Daniel Franke" <[email-masked]>
An:     "Karen O'Donoghue" <[email-masked]>
Kopie:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Datum:  28.08.2019 21:29
Betreff:        Re: [Ntp] Call for adoption: draft-schiff-ntp-chronos
Gesendet von:   "ntp" <[email-masked]>

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:37 AM Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> Please reply with your opinion on whether or not the working group 
should adopt this document including your willingness to review and 
contribute.