Subject: [Ntp] The NTPsec Project is pleased to announce the tagging of version 1.1.8

From: "Mark Atwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:42:53 -0800

The NTPsec Project is pleased to announce the tagging of version 1.1.8

As aways, the most accurate record of changes is in the
NEWS file, the git log, and the git history.

This version has fixes and tweaks to handling certs for NTS.

We have also removed the last ``#define _XOPEN_SOURCE``, as well as
removing many other now unneeded ``#ifdef``s, and cleaned up warnings
and build issues for several OS targets.  See the git history for details.

You can clone the git repo
from https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec.git
and you can download the release tarballs with sums and signatures
from ftp://ftp.ntpsec.org/pub/releases/

This release is signed with the GPG key id
B48237761A2690222C995F445A22E330161C3978

.m

Mark Atwood <[email-masked]>
Project Manager of the NTPsec Project
+1-206-604-2198