Subject: [Ntp] Reminder: NTP WG virtual interim - 9 June 2020, 15:00 - 17:00 UTC

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 13:33:17 +0000

Folks,

Just a reminder that the NTP wg meeting will be in 90 minutes...

Karen

On 5/29/20, 3:21 PM, "Karen O'Donoghue" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Folks,

    The NTP WG will have a virtual interim meeting on 9 June 2020 @ 1500 UTC. 

    The draft agenda is: 
    1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing 
    2.  NTP WG Document Status Review/Update
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-packet-timestamps/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-port-randomization/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-chronos/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/
    3.  NTS Deployment, Measurement and Testing
    4.  NTS Measurement and Testing
    5.  NTP v5 requirements and next steps
    6. TICTOC WG Document Status Review/Update
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/
    7.  AOB

    An updated draft agenda will be sent to the ntp mailing list in the next week or so. 

    Regards,
    Karen and Dieter

    Karen ODonoghue is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

    Topic: NTP WG Virtual Interim -- June 2020
    Time: Jun 9, 2020 03:00 PM GMT

    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://isoc.zoom.us/j/99705811721?pwd=RW1TOXloaW02bVhiRVhoUDlwRWo0UT09

    Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
    Password: 018225
    One tap mobile
    +13126266799,,99705811721# US (Chicago)
    +16465588656,,99705811721# US (New York)

    Dial by your location
            +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
            +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
            +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
            +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
            +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
            +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    Meeting ID: 997 0581 1721
    Find your local number: https://isoc.zoom.us/u/acAjYYJvAc