Subject: [Ntp] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 08:23:04 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the efforts on this document.

I support Éric Vyncke's discuss.

I also think adding reference to RFC 1305 in section 5 and section 6 creates a
bit of confusion when this document says it defines YANG model for RFC 5905.
Also it is a fact that RFC 1305 is obsoleted by RFC 5905. So is this yang model
also applicable to NTPv3? if not please mention, if so please mention and
consider removing references to RFC 1305.