Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:51:17 -0800

We've submitted an initial revision of a document describing
middlebox considerations for nvo3 networks.  There are a couple
of edits pending but in the meantime we wanted to get it out
there for discussion.

Many thanks,

Melinda, Yingjie, and Senthil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:49:56 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Yingjie Gu <[email-masked]>, Melinda Shore
<[email-masked]>, Senthil Sivakumar <[email-masked]>,
Gu Yingjie <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Melinda Shore and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Middlebox considerations in NVO3 overlay networks
Creation date:	 2013-06-11
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00

Abstract:
   This document examines middlebox considerations in nvo3 overlay
   networks.  We are concerned with both the impacts of middlebox
   presence on nvo3 overlays, and the impacts of nvo3 overlays and
   encapsulations on middlebox function.

The IETF Secretariat