Subject: [nvo3] Poll for WG Adoption of draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:25:48 -0400

This email begins a two week poll to help the chairs judge if there is 
consensus to adopt draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04 as an NVO3 working 
group draft.

Please respond to this email on the list with 'support' or 'do not support'.

Please also send any comments on the draft to the NVO3 list.

We are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to this draft, 
to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules 
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to 
this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The draft 
will not be adopted until a response has been received from each author 
and contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any 
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

This poll closes on 11 July 2013.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:30:56 -0400

Support as author.  I am not aware of any IPR relevant to this draft.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benson
> Schliesser
> Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:26 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [nvo3] Poll for WG Adoption of draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04
> 
> _______________________________________________
> nvo3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:05:29 +0000

Support.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benson Schliesser
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nvo3] Poll for WG Adoption of draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04

This email begins a two week poll to help the chairs judge if there is consensus to adopt draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04 as an NVO3 working group draft.

We are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew

---

From: "Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 03:30:22 +0000

Support (as an author).  I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft.

 - Larry