Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: [Sdn] Introduciton to ACTN (Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks)

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 06:47:44 +0000

*<apologies if you received multiple copies of this mail.>*

Hi,

I wanted to forward the mail from Young regarding ACTN (Abstraction and
Control of Transport Networks) that might interest some of you.

Have a great IETF week!

Dhruv
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Subject: [Sdn] Introduciton to ACTN (Abstraction and Control of Transport
Networks)
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>, alto <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

 Hi,

I'd like to introduce a new activity in the routing area called ACTN
(Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks).

This work was first introduced in Vancouver in some of the WG/RG meetings
like PCE-WG and SDN-RG and a bar BoF. We have progressed quite a bit since
then, and I believe some of the recipients of the list WGs would be
interested in this work.

Updated information can be found in the following pointer:
https://sites.google.com/site/actnbof/ that include an initial charter,
internet-drafts, and previous meeting information, etc.

If you have any question about this work and informal bar BoF meeting(s) we
are planning on in London, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Young

_______________________________________________
sdn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn