Subject: Re: [nvo3] Poll for WG adoption of draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00

From: "Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 19:54:07 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

 - Larry

On 5/28/14 6:23 AM, "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>This email begins a two week poll to help the chairs determine if
>there is consensus to adopt draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00 as an
>PWE3
>working group draft.
>
>The draft can be found here:
>http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00.txt
>
>Please read the draft and indicate to the list if you support
>adoption, or if you do not support adoption (giving reasons).
>
>Please note that this is only a call for adoption. There needs to be
>consensus that this draft is a good basis for the work, but it does
>not need to be perfect at this stage.
>
>Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
>applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
>compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
>more details).
>
>If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
>to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The
>draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each
>author and contributor.
>
>If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author
>or contributor, then please explicitly respond regarding IPR only if
>you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
>conformance with IETF rules.
>
>The poll for adoption will close in two weeks time, on Friday 6th June.
>
>Matthew and Benson
>
>_______________________________________________
>nvo3 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3