Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: WebEx meeting invitation: IDEAS

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:37:43 -0500

Hello

Many Thanks to our PALS!

We have a webex session set up for the side meeting tomorrow.

Please tune in!
Padma

Hello,
PALS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*IDEAS*
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
11:30 am  |  Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 645 023 501
Meeting password: ideaspw

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m11efc024106fd16f3e7891ad25c0d28e>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m64a30354f40416b167cd052fd1d4cedd>.

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493 <(877)%20668-4493>* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208 <(650)%20479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.