Subject: [nvo3] IPR poll on draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 23:03:07 -0700

Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare the the draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability
for working
group adoption, prior to the wgap we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Sam and Matthew
NVO3 WG co-chairs

---

From: "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 06:24:35 +0000

Not aware of any IPR relevant to this document.
Thanks.
Jorge

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 8:03 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR poll on draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 8:03 AM

Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare the the draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability for working
group adoption, prior to the wgap we need to do an IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability?

Sam and Matthew
NVO3 WG co-chairs

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 10:11:07 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

Regards
Matthew

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2018 at 07:03
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, NVO3 <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR poll on draft-rabadan-nvo3-evpn-applicability
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2018 at 07:03

Working Group, authors,

Sam and Matthew
NVO3 WG co-chairs