Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-saml-00

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:51:06 -0600

Now that the I-D submission process/tool is open again, I went ahead
and submitted the "SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profile for OAuth 2.0" as
an I-D.  It's basically the same as the version I posted to the WG
mailing list except I added some language in the introduction stating
the intended similarities to Web SSO (thanks Torsten) and changed the
MUST to MAY on replay checking/enforcement.  It's just a draft though
so that can be changed again if people feel strongly about it.

Any additional thoughts or comments are of course welcome.   I'd love
to hear from anyone who might consider implementing/supporting this.

Here's the link: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-campbell-oauth-saml-00.txt

Thanks,
Brian Campbell

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-saml-00

A new version of I-D, draft-campbell-oauth-saml-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-campbell-oauth-saml
Revision:        00
Title:           SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profile for OAuth 2.0
Creation_date:   2010-07-27
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 bearer assertion as
means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token.

The IETF Secretariat.