Subject: [OAUTH-WG] client credentials flow got dropped?

From: Brian Eaton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:12:03 -0700

Hi folks -

Draft 6 section 2.9.1 had a section called "Client Requests Access
Token": http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-06#page-34.

In this flow a client presented a client_id and client_secret, and got
an access token in return.

I can't find the corresponding section in draft 7.  It looks like the
rewrite dropped this flow.  Am I missing something?

If this really did get dropped, please add it back.

In terms of normative language, the language in the draft 6 spec was
great.  The only change to that is to drop the refresh token, since it
provides no value.  I've already sent another note about that.

Cheers,
Brian

---

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:16:26 -0700

See 'grant_type=none' described in 4.1.

EHL

On 7/10/10 8:12 PM, "Brian Eaton" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi folks -

Cheers,
Brian
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth