Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [ANN] OSS OAuth 2.0 Provider Implementation based on v09 of the OAuth 2 draft

From: Ketan Padegaonkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:16:34 -0700

Hi all,

We've put together an open-source implementation based on the v09 of 
OAuth 2.0 draft spec. This implementation currently supports the 
Web-Server flow.

This has been brewing for a few weeks and is starting to get ready. Any 
feedback, inputs and contributions from people wanting to adopt oauth2 
are welcome. We'll try our best to implement them :-)

The implementation is currently written in Ruby On Rails, has adequate 
tests that may be useful for developers writing implementations based on 
other languages and platforms.

Read more about getting started with it on the github page:
http://github.com/ThoughtWorksStudios/oauth2_provider

Some videos we planed on using internally to educate people about oauth. 
We think they might be useful outside of our organization as well:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=675281900139F609

Cheers!

-- Ketan
http://studios.thoughtworks.com | @ketanpkr